Alright People .
It's official . I'm back on blog world again !
Seriously , I missed blogging about my life and my heart . so before I ramble again on how life was being unfair to me , I'll get to my point already .
Father told me to get a diary where I can write everything that happens to me but seriously , I dislike writing in a diary where he can read the contents so easily so I decided to make another blog ! my third blog for this year !
I know that having a blog is unreasonable since noone will read it anyways but that's the point !I don't want anyone to read my secrets . That's soooo not cool ! I just want a place where I can pour my heart's problem and that's it . no questions asked , no complains . no nothing !
Now that THAT'S settled . I'mma gonna end this post already and proceed to my next post =]
x.O.x.O
CHiiE
No comments:
Post a Comment