Raawr ! My earphone is broken already ! it didn't even last a day . seriously , what's up with my hands ?? am I cursed ? gawwd ! I hate this day but fortunately something good happened .. my friend and her boyfriend is back together again and guess what ?They're being hyper and crazy . yea ! we're actually having a cyber party right now and we're eating a virtual cookie .. yay ! wanna partyyyyy with us ?
anyways , I'm so happy that this day ended well . all's well that ends well right ?
geez . I hope I can be in love too but I can't help it . My heart is really a stone haha . harder than a rock . is that even possible ?? can you imagine it ? I'm sooooo jealous hahahaha :]
back on topic . I'm rambling again aren't I ?
CONGRATULATIONS ALLYSZA AND ISLAM =)
STAY STRONG YOU TWO :]
LOVE YA TWO ..
x.O.x.O
CHiiE
No comments:
Post a Comment