Journey of Life

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What a day !

OHHHHHH .. what a long and very boring day ! My aunt accompanied me in the mall to buy some of our school stuffs . It was a very long walk and to say it's hot is an understatement . In the end , I managed to buy new shoes and bag . I'm so disappointed right now though . Father won't let me go to tita's house . I seriously want to see my cousins . I wanna talk to them . I begged for papa's permission but to no avail . I'm so lonely and sad right now ! gawwd !

It's June 1 today by the way , my vacation is slipping away very fast T_T . I don't want to go to school yet but then again , I miss my friends and best friends terribly .I wanna see them but I'm nervous . I'm already a senior . Things has become much more complicated than it was when I was a junior .. terror teachers and harsh works .. I'm so scared ! also , not to mention I'm nervous about my soon-to-be college life . it feels weird in a way , being excited yet nervous at the same time . I'm having mixed feelings about it . I wanna try new things , I wanna see that new world for myself but I'm still having a doubt if I really want to leave this world , This world I'm accustomed to . Adapting and changing are a very hard work . I hope I can prepare myself for the changes that's about to happen .. I need to be ready because after all, "change is the only permanent thing in the world"

wish me luck guys =]

x.O.x.O
CHiiE

No comments:

Post a Comment